Plant & Equipment Tracking
GPS TRACKING SYSTEM – FOR PLANT & EQUIPMENT SECURITY
Plant and equipment is costly to purchase, not to mention it’s your income. Ezitrak® becomes a very affordable protection option for your high risk business assets, particularly when left on site.
Ezitrak® Security & Tracking units are fitted to over 20,000 machines in Australia, UK & Ireland. Ezitrak® has been instrumental in recovery operations of over 100 stolen mini-diggers and bobcats over the last 12 months, and has become the first choice in plant security.
Ezitrak® is specifically designed for the demanding construction industry. Small for covert installation, it is a rugged, water resistant low cost device featuring auto arming, tamper notification, engine hours, remote tracking, operation history logs & more.
Ezitrak® will secure your asset at home & on site, in turn securing your business, income and contracts. Ezitrak® is affordable and cost effective to operate, even for a small business.
Most of all, Ezitrak® can improve accountability of each piece of equipment with more accurate time card management, over-time claim verification, weekend equipment use reporting, fuel usage optimisation, minimise infringements for trucks and vans, is an excellent OH&S management tool together with subscriber historical journey reporting for incidents and possible insurance premium reductions or excess waivers.
- 24/7 Vehicle Tracking & Control accuracy ~6mtrs CEP
- No annual monitoring fees, basic system purchased outright & owned
- GPS co-ordinates over the phone, voice, SMS/text or Online*
- Remote engine immobilization
- Ignition, intruder & power interrupt/cut sensor alerts
- Low battery alerts, internal back up battery
- Over speed detection calls & SMS
- Remote access via phone, SMS or Online*
- Voice menu status selection
- SMS updates, reports & alarm notifications
- Covert installation, silent alarm
- Very low current consumption, just 1mA in deep sleep
- Black box recorder – logs all journeys
- Movement detection / tow-away detection
- Siren on/off remote activation on demand
- Auto arming function & deep sleep mode for stored equipment
- Usage reports & Journey reporting functions*
*Online member subscription services, annual per vehicle fees apply.
Hardware & Installation:
Ezitrak® kits are supplied completed ready to install, module, waterproofing, loom, antennas, relays.
Installation is typically covert to avoid detection by thieves.
Installation time is approximately 3-4 hours by our accredited installers nationwide.
NOTE: Full functionality of all features is subject to installation & vehicle compatibility.
The Ezitrak® System requires a GSM SIM card to be provided by the customer, all call costs are applicable in accordance with the SIM plan and network carrier you have selected. Calls to the Ezitrak® System are at your normal land line or mobile rates.
Optional hardware accessories:
- Online live tracking, map display & reporting subscription
- Cargo door sensors
- 24 Volt Siren for trucks
- Solenoid for kill installations on diesel vehicles
- FOB – remote activation & deactivation of system
** Good performance is subject to good mobile phone coverage by your preferred mobile carrier and good GPS Satellite acquisition, clear view of the sky. Please see our specification page for further information.